“Great Thai and Asian”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Northeast San Antonio
Neighborhood: Northeast San Antonio
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Love V's favorite noodles. Sushi is awesome. Haven't had a disappointing dish yet.

Reviewed September 10, 2010

I have only been once, and I believe it was shortly after it opened...so I cannot comment on the cleanliness issue raised by another reviewer. However, the food was fantastic. The place is a bit hard to find in a strip mall...but worth the effort. I hope the place remains clean and in business as I would definitely return based on my first experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2010

The food is outstanding. However, the lack of attention to cleanliness is disturbing. I ate here just after it opened. At first the restrooms and the kitchen looked clean, but I don't think they have cleaned since they opened their doors! The restrooms are disgusting, which is a good indicator of overall cleanliness in the kitchen. The service is also lacking. Last time we were there (never again), there were a total of 4 people working the restaurant, kitchen and service included. The restaurant was crowded and everyone had to wait a very long time for their food. I want to give them another chance because the food was so good, but I don't think I can get over the dirty bathroom and bad service.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

My son and I found this place by accident 4 weeks ago and have been back 4 times.

Service is super. Time and care are taken to prepare the visually spectacular food.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

V's is the best Thai restaurant in San Antonio! We go often and love their wonderful soups and fresh sushi. The Panang curry is great and my all time favorite is Lad Nah. The best brown sauce and fresh vegetables make this a dish you will come back for again and again.