“Excellent food and service”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #497 of 4,644 Restaurants in San Antonio
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the cheddar s located on IH10 near 1604 twice this week. I had the white fish and my granddaughter had the children's chicken. Both dishes were excellent and I was very surprised with the price as it is more than reasonable. The service was fast and attentive and the manager even made rounds to inquire about the food and service. We will for sure be back as it has a good and very reasonably priced menu.

Visited August 2013

“It's ok”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food is good but I last night I stop by the one on nw loop 410 and this place was very dirty food all over the carpet menus were dirty and wet I ask my server to change it he did so we order some drinks but we decided not to eat there ho will want to eat on such a dirty place this place needs new management would never stop by there again or recomend to anybody

• Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Just average tasting food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Since Cheddars is always busy and always a crowd waiting outside my husband and I thought we must try this place. Well if you like waiting 40 mins to an hour and your not too hungry then it's no big deal but we were starving! Service was so so we had to ask the waiter a couple of time to get refills on our drinks. My husband ordered the Monte Crisco sandwich he was excited because this was one of his favorite sandwiches. He was very disappointed and he said it didn't taste anything like the one he loved. He stated it had a blah flavor and needed something else. It was not worth the wait to ever come back again.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good food at decent prices. The wait staff was a little inexperienced, but they got the job done. Very close to Fiesta Texas.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

North Houston, Texas
“Girls Road Trip”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. The adult beverage "Painkiller" was to die for! And the food and prices were excellent!!

Visited June 2013