San Antonio Rose Live - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Concert

One of the best auditoriums in the city. Not a bad seat in the house. Just don’t sit on the very... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2018
Bob E
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile
Great music

My husband and I saw a show on our first wedding anniversary. We really enjoyed listening to old... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2013
Kerry S
Houston, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My family has been going to San Antonio during Thanksgiving for years. We go to the river parade on Friday and the SA Rose Holiday show on Saturday night. I always enjoyed the show as it was good family entertainment. They are excellant musicians and will land on their feet but I will miss their show. Maybe they can still put on a holiday show. We can only hope.

Date of experience: November 2011
1  Thank Coachkc34
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We loved this show. Great music. The Aztec is a gorgeous place. Nice area. I hope they are able to return at some time.

Date of experience: December 2011
3  Thank donnyagreen
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This business closed in early 2012. Although it was popular with tourists, the native San Antonians didn't frequent it enough to keep it open.

Date of experience: April 2011
6  Thank Patti B
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This show went out of business in mid-February a week before we arrived in San Antonio. They refunded my ticket money automatically, so no problem but disappointment. I hope "the economy" improves enough to bring it back, based on the TA reviews. (Since I have to give a rating, I'll say the reviews I read were excellent.) I suggest packages with ALL the hotels, and trying Groupon with its national reach.)

The Aztec Theater is a great old building on the River Walk. There are businesses on the lower level. We spent a pleasant half hour at A Taste of Texas to sample local wines.

Date of experience: February 2012
3  Thank mleonard6
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Our group went to see the country music performs and they did not disappoint. They were a lively, talented presentation of country classics. Cute costumes and talented musicians. We were seated near the back but still felt that this was an up close, personal performance. The theater wasn't too big (not like a stadium) so we were able to see and hear the perfomers quite well. We left with smiles on our faces. Some of the best country music we've heard live!

Date of experience: March 2011