“I am Truly Sad to hear this news.”
Review of San Antonio Rose Live - CLOSED

San Antonio Rose Live
Groves, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I am Truly Sad to hear this news.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My family has been going to San Antonio during Thanksgiving for years. We go to the river parade on Friday and the SA Rose Holiday show on Saturday night. I always enjoyed the show as it was good family entertainment. They are excellant musicians and will land on their feet but I will miss their show. Maybe they can still put on a holiday show. We can only hope.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Coachkc34

San Antonio, TX
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Sad to see it go”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We loved this show. Great music. The Aztec is a gorgeous place. Nice area. I hope they are able to return at some time.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank donnyagreen
San Antonio, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“This Business Is Now Closed”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This business closed in early 2012. Although it was popular with tourists, the native San Antonians didn't frequent it enough to keep it open.

Visited April 2011
6 Thank Patti B
Detroit, MI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“It's gone -- too bad”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This show went out of business in mid-February a week before we arrived in San Antonio. They refunded my ticket money automatically, so no problem but disappointment. I hope "the economy" improves enough to bring it back, based on the TA reviews. (Since I have to give a rating, I'll say the reviews I read were excellent.) I suggest packages with ALL the hotels, and trying Groupon with its national reach.)

The Aztec Theater is a great old building on the River Walk. There are businesses on the lower level. We spent a pleasant half hour at A Taste of Texas to sample local wines.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank mleonard6
South Lyon, Michigan
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Great personal theater experience”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Our group went to see the country music performs and they did not disappoint. They were a lively, talented presentation of country classics. Cute costumes and talented musicians. We were seated near the back but still felt that this was an up close, personal performance. The theater wasn't too big (not like a stadium) so we were able to see and hear the perfomers quite well. We left with smiles on our faces. Some of the best country music we've heard live!

Visited March 2011