$96
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$219
$129
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$101
  • Breakfast included
$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$159
Hyatt.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$138
$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$199
$219
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$170
  • Restaurant
2,789 results
All reviewscibolo moonlazy riverhigh velocityhill countrycrooked branchtpc golf coursepool areaadult poolkids activitieskids clubbeautiful propertylounge chairslobby barlabor day weekendbusiness conferencefire pitself parking
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Very nice place, very clean, and great staff. The amenities are very good - we used the high speed internet, spa fitness center, and water park, although I had to pay $18/day extra for these. There are places to run around outdoors but it is very hot and humid in August (even in very early morning)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Just had a perfect weekend there...friendly service, excellent food (except for their pizza...we complained and they took it off our bill)...much more water activities and stuff to do than the Hill Country Hyatt.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank toandfroAustin
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We visited this hotel with several family members but since no one brought childern, this definitely wasn't a good fit for us. The valet was very friendly and quick to help but they were the only ones in the hotel that were quick about anything. I got the feeling that being such a large/new hotel that they were still trying to figure things out and didn't have enough staff.

We took famly pictures while we there and it worked out perfect. So many beautiful places, we were very happy with how they turned out.

The rooms were great, beautiful views, nice furnishings, comfy bed. Great pool area for kids with a lazy river and water slides. For adults there was a beautiful (but small) infinity pool that looked off into the Hill Country. We played golf as well and I was a little disappointed for the price. The "harder" of the two courses was a little unfair, you could hit what you thought was a perfect shot and end up with no shot. Should be better in a few years once the course grows in a little better.

I was very disappointed at the breakfast at the golf course, not what you'd expect for the price. We ate there for lunch as well and the service was terrible. Everyone at my table was done eating before I even got my food. At that point I took it to go, when I got back to my room I realized my hamburger was extremely raw in the middle. Again, not what I would have expected for such a nice resort.

Spa looked wonderful, way to expensive though so I didn't try it.

In Summary, worth a try if you have kids. If not, it's not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Stlindgren
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Went to this resort to meet up with my brother and his family from Houston for the weekend. Hotel is very, very nice. Lots of staff was available to assist with the stay. It is a large hotel, but the service was more like what you'd get at a boutique hotel.

Spent the entire Saturday at the pools and lazy river and had a blast. Weather was great for poolside activities. Was a bit concerned about the bees that were all around.

Only bit of advice I would offer would be to have staff clean out trash from pool areas more frequently. People would leave their trash near the lounge chairs, or spill their fruity drinks, attracting even more bees.

Hotel rooms have A/V connections in the media console for the flat screen TV, making it very easy for me to hook up my portable DVD to entertain my 2 year old. Microwave would have been nice too...

Grounds were impeccable, shops were very nice. By far, the nicest hotel I've visited.

Hope to return again before the fall weather arrives...

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I went for a girls' trip and we had a wonderful, relaxing time. I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends & family. The spa is one of the best I have ever been to. The treatments were fantastic as was the food and the chef added a nice touch by checking on us for both meals. One drawback: you can you can only order champagne from the spa and not beer, wine or liquor. I believe that’s a missed opportunity in my opinion as we enjoy a glass or two of wine during spa time. I’d also recommend the JW add waitress service at the spa pool. Our group loved the opportunity to escape to the spa pool from the main pool on a busy weekend but food and drink service was missed. High Velocity, their sports bar, is really cool and I liked that each booth had its own television. Even though the hotel was quite crowded the weekend we went, the service was exceptionally good. All in all, it was a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends