JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$159
Hotel Contessa
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$139
ComfortSuites
$201
$186
$271
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$170
$161
$199
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$139
$104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$269
Hyatt.com
2,725 results
All reviewscibolo moonlazy riverhigh velocityhill countrycrooked branchtpc golf coursepool areaadult poolkids activitieskids clubbeautiful propertylobby barlabor day weekendbusiness conferencefire pitself parkingconference center
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice for a work conference in late Feb/early March. The hotel and grounds are beautiful and I enjoyed walking around the property and neighborhood close by. It was too chilly to use the pool but it looks nice, spacious and fun for the kids. The rooms are very nice and some have the extra benefit of having a full balcony with chairs. I enjoyed the sunsets from my balcony with a glass of wine after a long day of being cooped up in a conference room. I enjoyed room service one evening with attentive and capable service. This isn't the hotel to stay at if you want to be close to the river walk and downtown but is the perfect place to get away from it all and relax.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great hotel. Good for golf groups or families. Two golf courses to play. Both are solid. The Oaks course is very difficult but fun to play. The hotel has 1000 rooms. My room was first class. I ate at the sports bar called Velocity and it was good. Everything from bar food to steak or fish. The Cibolo restaurant was very good as well. I heard the steak house is top notch as well. I didn't use the pool area but it is tremendous for kids and families. Lazy river, slides, all the stuff. It's probably 45-50 minutes to downtown and the Riverwalk area. This hotel is one you check in and never leave the property until you head back to the airport.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just attended a business conference and all I can say is the property and staff are outstanding.

The facility including restaurants, fitness center, spa, pool etc etc are all what you should expect at a JW. We were fortunate enough to be at the property during the Valero Texas PGA event (Played at the TPC course on the property).

Would recommend anyone!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property with great accommodations! Lazy river and water slide was great. The two championship golf courses are beautiful and outstanding maintenance. Service was great and the staff was outgoing and very accommodating!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from Monday April 1 to Sunday April 7. The hotel is very nice and staff seems friendly enough; however I had a really bad experience with Room Service. I ordered lunch on Thursday afternoon and when the woman delivered my lunch, she realized she forgot the side salad. She left to get the side salad and returned 10 min later with the side salad. While she was gone, I decided I was going to eat my enchilada until I realized there was no silverware. When she returned with my salad, I told her I did not have any silverware and she left again to go fetch some silverware. I was unable to eat my meal until about 30 min after it was originally delivered. I was definitely annoyed, but did not mention it or take it out on the service staff. The woman who delivered my meal felt bad about the experience and asked if I like wine. She said she would have a bottle of wine and a cheese plate delivered to my room later that day to make up for what happened. About 10 min after she left my room, she called me to see what time I would like my wine and cheese delivered. I told her 5pm. I stayed in my room until 6:30pm that evening and never received my bottle of wine and cheese plate. I could have lived with the "mistake" that was made with my lunch; however it is very disheartening that they promised something to make up for their mistake and didn't follow through. This is by far the worst service I have ever received at a Marriott. We are very loyal Marriott customers and I am currently thinking of switching brands because of this incident.

2  Thank Spicegirl123