While I did not stay here I did come for the spa service. SPA: Everyone was very pleasant during my recent visit. I took advantage of a special at the spa - lavender salt glow. Skin was wonderful afterwards. There is a real decent size pool for spa guest, in comparison to the sauna, steam room, whirlpools..which were on the small size. REPLENISH..Chris the chef made a great salad and tortilla soup, all fresh. Thanks to Jenn my waitress, she gave me some tips about the area. Both were a great representation of what you would expect from a resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa has firmly established itself as the city's premier luxury destination and the renowned resort in Texas' Hill Country. Rated 4-Diamonds by AAA, and just 12 miles from San Antonio International Airport (SAT), our luxury resort in San Antonio, Texas features the 36-hole TPC San Antonio golf course, home to the Valero Texas Open, Lantana Spa, a six acre water park and seven restaurants. Our rooms offer cozy beds, scenic views, soft robes & large bathrooms. Guests will also enjoy the open lobby with free Wi-Fi. Whether you're seeking a peaceful respite, productive conference or fun-filled family vacation, our luxurious Hill Country resort will not only exceed your expectations but redefine them altogether. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio