“Go for the antipasti!”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was good but it wouldn't be my first choice in San Antonio. The antipasti was excellent. Best part of the meal.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. My husband and had lunch here. The complimentary foccacia and hummus was the best I ever had. Wonderful selection of gourmets pizzas. I had the risotto with shrimp and squid. It was amazing! Everyone who had ordered it loved it!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

After reading articles about the restaurant willing to work with customers with food Allergies, we found not to be true. Being lactose intolerant ask if we could get a pizza without cheese. Waiter told us that they will not change anything. We later spoke with the manager, he was less than helpful, and his reasoning was more hard company line. The people in our party that didn't have our food allergy, loved it very much.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The wait staff here is wonderful. They are knowledgeable about the menu, friendly, and courteous. The dining room is a little more formal in decor than many restaurants along the riverwalk which I really enjoyed. The food was perfectly cooked and delicious. You can't go wrong bringing guests here to dine. I had seafood and my husband ordered steak. The total experience was great! The outdoor tables are right along the river. They have a more extensive dining terrace than many other establishments.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I dined here recently and boy was I impressed. The architectural and interior design of this place were spot-on and added to my meal tremendously. It felt very friendly, and the wait staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. I ordered their filet (medium rare) and it came out perfectly cooked, with this amazing mushroom/wine sauce. The sauce added to the steak so much, it was incredible! I also got mashed potatoes with my steak and they were pretty good, very rich.