“SALTY OVER PRICED”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
San Antonio, Texas
“SALTY OVER PRICED”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The service was the only think great about this place, but one server does not reflect for all. Super salty food. It's about $12 a person for an okay buffet. The steak isn't a great cut. The best part of my meal was the steamed white rice... and my coke.

• Visited April 2012

San Antonio
“Over priced!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Super Expensive...Like everyone else...I shouldve have double checked prices before we ate there. I paid adult price for my twelve year old who just had a slice of pizza and ice cream. Nothing special about the food...Sushi was soo old, it was hard. Not very safe to eat old sushi.

• Visited April 2012
Eagle Pass, Texas
“Overpriced buffet for below average food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

First, this restaurant is overpriced. We paid $47.00 for lunch buffet (my fault for not asking prices before we ate) for 2 adults and two children (age 5 and 7).
Food: The food is like any other Chinese food out there. It's called a "mega buffet" because it's seating capacity is large. So there is just more food for more people but basically same food you will find anywhere else.
Restaurant: The tables are really crammed and very close to one another. You feel as if the people eating next to you are really eating with you.
The restaurant is mostly clean but restrooms and the area around the restrooms seem to have a "smell" about them.
Service: The waiters are good but at times seem to be hovering around you. Can be uncomfortable.
Summary: The food is typical of any other Chinese restaurant; nothing special. It is overpriced. Not returning.

• Visited February 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Come hungry..... leave with an empty wallet and a bellyache”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I stopped here with my family on a recent trip to Sea World and San Antonio. I was hungry, and like buffets, and love Chinese food. I went in here with my family, and we sat down totally hungry. There wasn't many options to chose from. The place was very expensive, and we all left very sick. We left with empty wallets, and we were all really sick. We didn't eat anything the rest of the day, and we all felt crummy. Don't go here!!!

Visited September 2011
Texas
“Stay away.. made us ill”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The restaurant was behind our hotel and we were tired and hungry.
We like Chinese food and enjoy buffets, so we decided to stop here.
The food was not good at all, we tried many different items and did not enjoy it.
We left and soon became ill to our stomachs.
I would avoid this and look elsewhere, there is another Chinese restaurant down the street.

• Visited September 2011