I traveled with my husband and 3 years old daughter. We stayed 4 days and 3 nights, The room was clean, the bathroom impeccable, we have the SPG membership that gives us access to specific floors but I do hope all the rooms were as clean as ours; it has an empty mini fridge that was very useful. The beds and lining smelled clean and Wifi is free.
At night we could hear the guests on the room beside us, we were lucky they turned off the music around 9:30pm and the air conditioner is loud but a lot of hotels of the same category have the same conditions so nothing that should surprise us.
We took breakfast at the hotel 1 day and I was not impressed, there is a Dennys walking distance that could have been a better choice. We used the pool 1 evening, keep in mind it is a small pool but it was nice and clean until it got completely packed.
One thing that really annoyed us even when we knew about it was paying 16 dollars a day plus tip for the valet parking on top of having to wait every time we used the car.
Not sure why Four points do not buy the lot beside them where we could see the valets will park the cars when their tiny lot is full.
It is 2 blocks away from the river walk but keep in mind that the river walk is huge and this location is not at the center of it and unfortunately at night there are homeless people around the area but we were not walking late night, so we did not feel unsafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area has completed a multi-million dollar renovation and full upgrade of the hotel to become the newest Marriott product in Downtown San Antonio. Our great location puts you in the heart of San Antonio attractions and just steps away from the famous Riverwalk, the legendary Alamo, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Enjoy our all-suites hotel, the very spacious king or double queen suites featuring a microwave and mini-refrigerator, wet bar, separate living room with sleeper sofa, two HDTVs in every suite, free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, beautiful outdoor pool and sundeck, complimentary breakfast bar, and evening cocktail lounge. Some of the best locally owned and popular restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. The SpringHill Suites promises greater comfort and enhanced productivity, leaving you in control of your experience at the hotel. Enjoy Marriott Rewards and a most rewarding stay in our beautiful new hotel, SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio