All reviews split bathroom toilet and sink front desk indoor pool six flags spacious room the breakfast area fiesta texas waffles staff was very friendly and helpful hot tub enjoyed my stay convenient location very nice hotel easy access free breakfast cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

don't stay here unless you have a car. this hotel is convenient to a lot of places to eat but you must have a car or plan on Uber or Lyft. Limited staff contact one young lady was very pleasant. room was typical of Hampton Inn so good bed and pillows.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! While a majority of the restaurants are on the other side of the highway, we do have tons of delivery options :) We greatly appreciate you being our guest and we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us the next time your travels bring you back to San Antonio!

Reviewed December 27, 2019

My truck was broke into twice in 5 days. First time the broke window. Location video did not help. Second time I parked up next to building under light close to front office. The bad guy drilled my door the proceeded to destroy my center console trying to get into safe. They also cut wires under dash. Had to have truck towed. This all happened the week of Christmas

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and feedback! I am very sorry about the issue you encountered during your stay. San Antonio, as a whole, has seen an uptick in criminal activity during the Holiday period and we are working with them to ensure we get more patrols in our area.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Upon checking in, I asked the front desk staff for a room that did not face the highway due to the road noise. When I got upstairs, my room faced the highway. I called down and the front desk staff was annoyed that I was asking for a room change. The room the gave me was 403 which is to the right when you get off of the elevators. It seems that the kitchen is on that side of the building because I woke up at 6:00am to the smell of food being cooked and it was not the pleasant kind of smell. The mirror in the bathroom kept making noises almost as if it was going to fall off the wall. The only thing I can think of was that there may be mice in the walls making the noises. The pool/spa area is tiny and did not look clean at all. I will not be going back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback! Unfortunately the room you reserved are all odd-numbered, which somewhat face the highway, although you were at the complete opposite of the building that is the closest to the highway. I'm very sorry for that inconvenience. We greatly appreciate you being our guest and we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us the next time your travels bring you back to San Antonio!

Reviewed December 17, 2019

It was the best stay I have ever had. You have in my opinion the best housekeepers, any other behinds the scene, do a great jobs. With great customers service from the house person to the housekeepers, facilities maintenance person, awesome front desk person. If the upper management is reading this I want to let them know make sure you give the housekeepers their do rewards include the breakfast attended and all. Great jobs to all!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you for your perfect review and feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Antonio!

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Welcomed by a staff showcasing a wide and beautiful smile at every opportunity. Splendid ambience overall. My room and bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was absolutely delicious! Certainly returning to this gem.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your awesome review and feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit with us!