Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskla canterafiesta texastypical courtyardcorporate officewalk in showerroom was cleanrecently stayed hereeasy accessgreat place to stayflat screen tvbusiness tripking roompool area isexercise roomchecking inhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here a few nights because I was in town for a wedding. The front desk staff was very nice. The room and bathroom was very clean. The bathroom seemed to have a pretty large shower. The room was very modern and up to date with a flat screen tv. The noise level through the hallway was hardly noticeable except one night I woke up and I heard a large group of people returning to their room. Overall I had no complaints and would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Cana267
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Cana267,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your visit with us at Courtyard. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a great time at the wedding and enjoyed your time in San Antonio. Please plan to visit us again. We look forward to it.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed for one night, but arrived very early in the afternoon and spent a considerable amount of time in the hotel. The room was great! This is a really nice and really new property. My wife and two and a half year old daughter loved the heated pool. It had multi-colored lighting and a very shallow end with fountains that was great for the little one. Loved this hotel and would go out of my way to stay again! There are lots of restaurants and stores nearby; a great location!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John G
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

John G,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard San Antonio. It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel. I'm glad your daughter liked our pool and had a great time playing in it. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll visit us again. Safe travels.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've stayed at this property 4 or 5 times now. It's a wonderful property with very friendly help but with one big downside --- the heat and air conditioning in the rooms. The challenge is no matter how you set the room's thermostat (even with the fan in the "on" position) the unit kicks on and off throughout the night. So, you'll awake at 2 am and wonder why you awoke. It's because the fan just kicked in. It's that loud. I thought it was just me who this affected but I talked with work colleagues on 2 separate trips and they had the same complaints of bad night's sleep and attributed it to the heating and air conditioning in the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chicagotravels
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

chicagotravels,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. I'm pleased to know that you're a regular guest of ours and that you like our property. I apologize for the disturbance you encountered with the a/c unit. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to review your comments with our maintenance crew. We will use your feedback constructively and make sure to assess the situation thoroughly . We hope you will continue to be our guest when traveling to San Antonio, and we also hope to show you our improvements.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Worst Customer Service of any Marriott Property I have ever stayed at. Beautiful New Property but not worth it due to lack of Customer Service. Went to relax, had to wait about a hour for a room to be cleaned. Ashleigh should NOT be at the front desk. attitude. After sometime the other front desk person wanted to see if she could find us a room clean, Ashleigh wanted her to have no part in helping us. This was a check in after 3PM so not an early one. So we could not believe this could happen again, so we booked the Residents Inn the next week (they are on the same property sharing the pool and courtyard area) This was even WORSE. Again afternoon check in waited even longer for a room. Over an hour, we were late to our event that evening, even having to change cloths in the hotel lobby bathrooms. Had to even tell us they had three one bedrooms ready but we could not have them due to we were on points. (they were not sold to anyone else) SO your most loyal customer you treat bad!!! Most properties offer Studio or one bedroom for points NOT this property. This comes from top managment which is VERY shielded. He will NOT speak to you or return e-mails. LOYAL customers Marriott properties respect... not anymore. Stockholder for over 30 years, timeshare owners, loyal marriott customers for more than 35 years, husband even worked for Marriott in his early years. I will NEVER go to either property again, Only to the ones I know respect there loyal customers!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank chesterTexas
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights this week. We have stayed here before. The hotel was clean and the front desk friendly. Our room was kept very nice and clean. We were in a queen double and the beds were comfortable. This hotel is close to six flags as well as there is a shopping center close by that has restaurants and a variety of good stores. We like this Courtyard and will return when we are in San Antonio!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dsg560
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

dsg560,
Thank you for writing a review about your visit with us at Courtyard San Antonio. We appreciate your return business, and we're glad you enjoy our clean and friendly hotel. We hope you will return to San Antonio again soon, and you'll come and visit us for another exceptional visit.
Troy Chontas, General Manager