Loved the hotel. Right at I-10 and 1604 so very easy to get everywhere. The facilities are super, extremely clean. Nice flat screen TV and free wifi everywhere with good speed. Also free access to the business center when I needed to print out a few things. Staff was very helpful with one exception. We booked the hotel largely because they have a wonderful outdoor pool and they promised us over the phone that it was heated to 80 degrees. During our stay, we asked about it because it was so cold and they again assured us it was heated to 80 and they would have maintenance check on it. I promise, there is no way the pool was above 70. It was very cold during our entire stay which really limited our ability to use the pool, one of the primary reasons we were at this location. In addition, this hotel adjoins a Residence Inn. Both are non-smoking with no policy about smoking outside. So, the patios were always filled with smokers which made them unusable by us and we could always smell smoke strongly when we were at the pool. So, other than the pool temperature and the outside smokers, this was a great place and we really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, those two factors will likely make us find another place to stay the next time we are in San Antonio. We stayed 5 nights so our total bill will be over $800...something the hotel won't receive next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You've arrived at a whole new kind of stay at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM hotel. The thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer you a perfect place to work, relax, and recharge. Enjoy our fresh, plush bedding, modern and flexible spaces and well lit work space with free Wi-Fi. This San Antonio hotel is near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Camp Bullis Military Training Base, The Shops at La Cantera, and is just minutes to other fantastic San Antonio attractions like SeaWorld, The Alamo, The Riverwalk, University of TX San Antonio (UTSA), and the San Antonio Zoo. Relax, socialize or stay productive in our inspired public areas with media pods and free Wi-Fi, The Bistro and more. Unwind in our outdoor pool or fitness center at the Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags. Relax and enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast or dinner, Starbucks coffee or cocktail in The Bistro. We look forward to providing you the superior service you deserve here at the Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags At The Rim Hotel San Antonio
- Courtyard San Antonio 6 Flags At The Rim