Mansula is in charge of breakfast on the weekends. At least she was while we were there. She did more than the usual meet, greet and fill bins of food. Mansula made breakfast feel like home. She remembered us from the previous morning and asked about our event. I saw her do this consistently with other guests. The basic stay was a good experience, but Marriott has a real prize when it comes to the staff at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended hotel stays are a breeze when you have all the comforts of home at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags® at The Rim! Enjoy custom bedding, a fully equipped kitchen featuring a full-size refrigerator, microwave and stovetop, plus a living area with flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. This San Antonio Six Flags Marriott hotel is ideally located by The Rim Shopping Center and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Other nearby attractions includes the San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio Zoo, SeaWorld San Antonio and the University of Texas San Antonio. Unwind in our fitness center, outdoor pool and Sport Court. Enjoy a great start to the day at our free hot breakfast buffet offering a variety of healthy and indulgent options and end your day at our evening hospitality hour Mon-Wed. Our San Antonio hotel is pet-friendly so you can keep the family together (non-refundable pet fee applies). Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim hotel is perfect whether you are staying one night or thirty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags At The Rim Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn San Antonio 6 Flags At The Rim