We stayed one night here in August 2013. Have always enjoyed Residence Inn in years past but it has been a long time since we stayed in one. We love the fresh new style in our one bedroom king suite. Hotel staff were so helpful in giving us driving directions to the shopping center where we were taking cooking classes at Sur La Table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended hotel stays are a breeze when you have all the comforts of home at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags® at The Rim! Enjoy custom bedding, a fully equipped kitchen featuring a full-size refrigerator, microwave and stovetop, plus a living area with flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. This San Antonio Six Flags Marriott hotel is ideally located by The Rim Shopping Center and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Other nearby attractions includes the San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio Zoo, SeaWorld San Antonio and the University of Texas San Antonio. Unwind in our fitness center, outdoor pool and Sport Court. Enjoy a great start to the day at our free hot breakfast buffet offering a variety of healthy and indulgent options and end your day at our evening hospitality hour Mon-Wed. Our San Antonio hotel is pet-friendly so you can keep the family together (non-refundable pet fee applies). Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The Rim hotel is perfect whether you are staying one night or thirty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Six FlagsR at The RIM reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags At The Rim Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn San Antonio 6 Flags At The Rim