I love this hotel. It's location is perfect. It is unique and each room is different. But I would recommend a few updates: more plugs or outlet strips, coke machine, ice machines available, toiletries in the bathroom (mine didn't even have soap), and someone to valet and help with luggage who is not the front desk clerk. BUT this is a hotel for people who like a different experience, small, historic and a hidden gem. A few minor updates would really up the level of satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate, European-style hotel built in 1906 and located on San Antonio's River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Fairmount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmount Hotel San Antonio
- Fairmount San Antonio
- Fairmount Hotel San Antonio