I stayed two nights at the Fairmount. My room was the best I ever had (including many stays at 4* before), large and airy and stylish, and the hotel generally had an absolutely wonderful old style ambience. I have already forgotten that the carpets could have been cleaner and that the breakfast had good quality but not a good price/quality ratio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate, European-style hotel built in 1906 and located on San Antonio's River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Fairmount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmount Hotel San Antonio
- Fairmount San Antonio
- Fairmount Hotel San Antonio