“This Place is awesome”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kantina Karaoke
Reviewed October 10, 2011

F*** the haters this bar is amazing real friendly im a regular they treat everyone right and there fair i love you guys!!! So listen to the haters cause haters going to hate.

3  Thank Jeffrey H

Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is what the owner tells his customers when they approach him about any matter. I didn't believe it when a friend told me it happened to him, until it happened to me!!! I asked for tap water and the owner said I had to buy something to sing at his bar. I explained that I was the designated driver and that my 2 friends would drink/buy enough for 4 people, but he didn't care. He was a rude jerk, and will hopefully lose more business with his attitude.

8  Thank esstrojenny
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is an awesome smoke-free bar. Beer is cold, DJ is fair, hours are perfect. I will be sending my guests here!

3  Thank dawnarae
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I've been to Kantina Karoake many times when it belonged to the previous owner since new management I have noticed that the charm that this place once had is no longer present. The sound system was updated but a new sound system does not make for a good karoake experience and in this case the DJ is one reason to stay far away from this place. He is the owner's brother first of all so any complaints you make are not ever taken seriously. If you don't tip him he makes you wait for an hour or more sometimes all the while your spending your money at the bar while his friends bring in there own bottles pay nothing and sing one song after another never having to wait. How unprofessional!! I brought this to the attention of the owner to no avail. I just gave up on this place...we miss you Bill. To any of you even considering this place for your karoake night of fun...keep looking you'll only end up frustrated and feeling stupid for spending your money here.

4  Thank SAgrl71
See more reviews
Reviewed January 21, 2011

we went just thinking it would be like all the others, to our surprize it was so much better. nice sound system, the place is large to have several parties at one time! you get to look up your own song straight from the computer (they have books as well). they call you almost as soon as you walk in the door! that is a great thing because i have waited up to almost an hour watching the same people singing at the other karaoke bars in san antonio. that really su ks! you can also take in your liquor bottle with a small charge.
this place has it all!!!!!!! p.s. ~ we're planning to enter the contest in FEB. 2, 2011. it only 2 months long. i'm sure one of us will win something!! oh by the way, you can hire them for your party at the house or whereever you want them to go!!!!!! See You There.....

4  Thank thesingman