“Trendy little spot”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exeter
Description: Fantastic menu, pleasant ambiance, exceptional food, wonderful service. It’s a little ‘different’ than most restaurants, but you’re sure to love it. Perfect for a party of two on a special date night.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Took my teenage daughter and niece for lunch and they loved it. Located on Austin Highway, it really stands out in this neighborhood. The place is small and intimate and the service was exceptional. The menu offers everything from gourmet pizzas to pasta dishes. The portions are not very large but the flavors are intense. Great for a lunch or dinner date or girls night or lunch.

Patrick R, Owner at Nosh, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Nosh with your daughter and niece. Our portions are smaller at Nosh as our small plates are meant to be shared with family and friends while trying lots of different dishes.

We truly appreciate hearing your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

On the bottom level of Silo's Elevated Cuisine is a nicely sized appetizer and bar known as Nosh. My wife and I visited and had high expectations as we've more than once enjoyed the upper level restaurant. Nosh has a unique appetizer menu and a good selection of beer and mixed drinks. We ate the Wild Boar pizza and it was delicious (my wife thought not so much). We also tasted a cucumber refresher alcoholic beverage and we both thought it was great. The service was excellent as the food was delivered promptly and hot.

Patrick R, Owner at Nosh, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review of your experience. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the Wild Boar Pizza and Cucumber Refresher- great choices! We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've eaten at Nosh 4 or 5 times, and have never been disappointed. The menu is not big, but great care is put into every dish. Ingredients are super fresh. The menu changes fairly often, so if there is something you loved on one visit, it might not be there the next. On a recent visit we had a selection of exotic and delicious oysters, a wild boar pizza, and a shrimp salad that was fantastic. They have an extensive beer menu, but only a few wines by the glass. Prices are very reasonable and the portions are just right. The atmosphere is casual. I hope the executive chef Luca Della Casa, fast becoming a star on television, continues to maintain these high standards.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

A little hipster and a little foodie, which normally wouldn't be a positive, but here, it kinda works. The portions are labelled as 'small', but really, one of the 'small plates' is a full meal for me and I tend to eat a decent amount. Lots of great things to choose from here - a wide variety of ever-changing raw oysters (if you're into them, which I found out I am not; I prefer the fried variety) and amazing dishes of pasta or proteins. We've probably been to Nosh 6 or 7 times, and Nosh advertises on Groupon regularly, which definitely puts the food in a very reasonable price range. Also, my wife enjoys the cocktails - particularly the Dark and Stormy - this is her favorite place to get one! Don't miss it!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This place is somewhat like a tapas bar with the exception of the pizza. It was way larger than my daughter and I expected so we were thankful we had split it. We even had enough to take home for the next day. We chose the vegetarian pizza which was topped with very thin slices of zucchini. We, of course, expecting small portions had also ordered the arancini. These were delicious. (we got 5 of them in one order) They were like fried rice balls but in fact were filled with risotta and sweet peas. Also enjoyed their wide selection of beers. They are all listed on a big chalkboard. Loved the decor of this place with the white tablecloths topped with brown butcher paper. We had wonderful service too from our waiter, Jake. They say on their menu that they change some of their menu items regularly so I can't wait to come back and try some other things.

1  Thank bigthicket