Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Stick it to the man! HA!

Saw School of Rock and can’t get that out of my head. LOVE LOVE LOVE Majestic Theater. Intimate... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RCTALLEY
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile
Came here to See Wicked

My wife and I came here to see Wicked. This place is amazing. The interior is amazing. You get... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
James D

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Antonio
from $52.99
from $55.00
from $10.00
1,232 results
All reviews great acoustics san antonio symphony no bad seats during intermission box office parking garage beautiful building across the street the river walk performance stage clouds nutcracker architecture usher ornate mezzanine
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am a native of San Antonio. I always arrive early to shows at the Majestic so that I can enjoy its ambience. It's gorgeous and reminds me of time spend in Italy at the five little towns called Cinque Terra. I have seen all types of shows and have enjoyed them immensely. Make an evening of it by having dinner downtown, the show, followed by drinks at Bohanans bar across the street from the Majestic. And, take a date!

1  Thank Deputydawg19
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The theatre is beautiful, the drinks are reasonably priced, parking garage is nearby. It's just a fun place to see a show. Check it out!!!

1  Thank mkh143ek7
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Me and my husband were here to see the Jerry Seinfeld show recently. We were amazed to see the beauty of this theater. It has excellent seats and sound system to enhance your overall experience. The decor of the theater as soon enter and exit spells how "majestic" it is.
Note: on a given day of any famous performance, the parking lots get packed pretty quickly, so make sure you are aware of the nearby parking lots. It would be a good idea to start well before the schedule, since you may find serpentine queues for the ticket from self kiosks and may also have to walk your way up to the theater!

1  Thank snehal_tatsme
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed the majestic for quite some time, the acoustics in there are the best, We saw the Transberian, Nutcracker, Cats, Gallagher and my favorite Bill Cosby. I laughed so hard I almost pee'd in my pants. Got to go! Its a wonderful experience.

1  Thank alison S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

While staying in San Antonio, we went to a Styx concert at the Majestic. Personally, it wouldn't be my choice of venue for a rock concert. I would imagine that symphony, theatre productions, etc. would be perfectly aligned in this environment. Wish we would have been in town during something of that nature. Don't misunderstand me. It is a wonderfully restored, unique, beautiful theatre. Glad to have taken the time to see it. Just pick your event to suit the setting more and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Gruber123Go