Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsswim up barsea worldindoor outdoor poolrudy's bbqfree shuttle servicegreat poolroom serviceour room was spaciousvery nice hotelparking feeking suitehot tubfiesta texasstayed one nightwe've stayedspring breaksix flags
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very nice hotel. Staff is friendly. Lots of attractions, malls, food near by. Finding guest parking can be a pain when they have an event at the hotel. Prices are sometimes very HIGH! Will be back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thanks, McStew, for reviewing us here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your great feedback. During events our parking can get tight, and we have head your feedback and we are taking steps towards providing some backup parking areas on our property. I am glad that you liked the property and plan on returning - we all look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Nice pool area. My son enjoyed the splash area. Indoor pool was a little dirty with bugs but we mainly stayed in the outdoor area. Only downside was that they do not offer free breakfast...thought I read that they do. We would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you, Desiree, for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to respond, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I really thank you for your feedback on the bugs in the indoor pool, and we have taken steps to address that issue, so you should not experience that again. While we don't feature a free breakast, we will feature a beautiful full buffet at a great price in our Bistro each morning through the summertime, and weekends during the rest of the year. I really hope you do return to visit us - we would love for you to stay again! Thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at this great property for the Graduation of my Son at Lackland Air Force Base. The cleanliness of the hotel was what immediately caught my eye. The receptionist was very nice and spoke to us about our trip and made us feel very welcome. On one of the nights I did have a small complaint about the Bartender but the Food and Beverage Mgr stepped in and took immediate control and fixed the issue. The food was excellent that on long days at the base we opted to eat at the hotels restaurant. The full service bar is also a nice addition to compliment a good meal. The lounge area is great to read a book or just sit and relax. The pool is always at 84 degrees which proved to be a big plus since a cold front whipped in. They also have an indoor hot tub and work out facility. What a better way to let your Airman relax than a trip to Sea World. The hotel offers a free shuttle that runs on the hour. It was a nice touch by he driver to have iced down waters on the trip back. The HD television and the free wi-fi were a hit with my son also. This is also a Military friendly hotel as we were given a discount for serving. I would highly recommend this hotel if your in the area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stockyards
Matthew O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you so much, Stockyards, for your review here on TripAdvisor. It sounds like you really used every amenity we have at this property, and I am so happy to read that you enjoyed them all. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I truly appreciate it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was hesitant to let the world in on my little secret, but this hotel is too good to not share!!
It is rare to find a hotel with a "Swim Up" bar that is not at a resort, BUT this one has it!! The bartenders are great!! The landscaping is meticulously kept!! The Pool is awesome !! The rooms are very roomy!! I give every aspect of this hotel a thumbs up!!
It has several really nice restaurants within 2-3miles...Indeed...!!
I will stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you, Sttflygirl, for letting everyone in on your little secret! We just might be the best kept secret in San Antonio, but thoughtful guests like you are telling everyone, and we truly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our property. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Beautiful “new” hotel. Very close to SeaWorld, tons of restaurants in the area, and it is easy to find. Hotel is very clean, smells new, rooms are beautiful and roomy. We had a Jr. suite over looking the gorgeous big pool from our balcony. The pool has a swim up bar great shade in the afternoon. It was very relaxing sitting on the patio listing to the music and watching people in the pool. Room was large with 2 flat screen TV’s, small closet, but bathroom was good size with a nice size countertop. Only issue we had was the lighting in the bathroom. It was a little dark for us.

Front Desk people are very helpful easy check in and check out. They have a nice bar in the lobby plus the bar at the pool. Keep in mind the hotel is close the SeaWorld so there will be lots of kids for the next few months. The pool does close at 10 and the noise stops right on time. Easy parking and just next door, walking distance, is a huge Corner Store with gas.

We will be going back taking our grandchildren. They will love the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a Balcony room over looking the pool
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew O, Front Office Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thanks, Carla Z, for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to read such a great review. While the hotel might look "new" - it's a little over 3 years old now. The property is rigorously maintained by our Housekeeping and Maintenance teams each and every day to keep that "fresh" feel to it. Please come back and visit us soon! Thanks again.