SpringHill Suites San Antonio Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewssan antonio airporttoilet and sinkfrosted glasshear planesfront deskthe spring hill suitescar rental returnan early flightcourtesy shuttledesk areawafflesseparate roomssmall refrigeratorshort staysliding doordecent breakfastindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel is a great price. Very clean and nice and the staff is awesome. I will stay here again next time I am in San Antonio... highly recommended.It is close to the airport and only about 10 minutes away from down town... close to both major freeways so it is easy to get around.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We took a short weekend trip to San Antonio, TX to go Fiesta Texas amusement park. We stayed at Spring Hill Suites by the airport. Directly across the airport but I was totally surprized that I didn't hear the planes take off at all. Clean hotel except the curtain was off its rod. Breakfast ends at 9:30 am and you better get their early because by 9:15am if it is empty they don't put anything back out! Convenient that it is was 15 minutes from Fiesta TX located on West 10 and 15 minutes from the Riverwalk. Front staff very friendly and helpful. The young man in the evening suggested a excellent Thai restaurant 5 minutes from the hotel. My husband and I both loved the pillows . Indoor pool size of jacuzzi!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very close to airport and with the shuttle service it made it easy for me to catch a 6.30am flight. Room was spacious and clean. Wifi was very good. Can't comment on dining, other facilities as stay was brief, but I would stay again if I needed to be near the airport

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The only reason this is not a 5 star review is because of the service I received from 2 of the staff members, one of them being a manager!

Other than that, it's a great value for the money. Really good size, comfortable rooms. The bathroom(s) are laid out a bit weird with a shower and sink in one room and a toilet and sink in another room, never seen anything like that before.
Good location, easy to get to, only 15 minutes from downtown and at a fraction of what you would pay downtown. Lots of eating places nearby.

If it weren't for the service I received, I wouldn't think about staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was a last minute booking we made to visit a military family member in town. We were pleasantly surprised and both agreed this was one of our more favorite hotels to stay at. The separated bathroom (toilet & sink on one side and sink & shower on the other) is extremely convienient when getting parents and kiddos ready and we loved that layout. The room size was great, we had two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. Hotel provided a porta-crib for the toddler and everything worked out amazingly well. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Absolute top list hotel to return to for us, wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family