“Not worth it”
Review of Tre Trattoria

Tre Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Tre Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #403 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
New Jersey
“Not worth it”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I dined at Tre Trattoria last Saturday evening. We ordered a bottle of wine and it arrived with about an inch of dust on it. My husband ordered the parmesan chicken. We expected a nice piece of chicken but it was three pieces of dark meat - no breast - deep fried with cheese sprinkled on top. He had indigestion the remainder of the evening. I ordered the goat cheese pizza and I enjoyed it very much. I would not recommend this place for the price. I recommend you dine at one of the many fantastic eateries on the Riverwalk before dining here.

Houston, Texas
“A great find”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We happened upon Tre Trattoria on a very crowded weekend inSan Antonio. We went to the location on South Alamo just past La Villita. The restaurant is open and airy. service was friendly. And now the food! Don't miss the pulled to order mozzarella. It is a great appetizer for the table. I don't think I have ever enjoyed cheese that much! Everyone enjoyed their entree. It was nice to step outside of the very crowded river walk area to a place where you have some space and an excellent meal.

1 Thank Jo102597
Seattle, Washington
“Top Notch Italian”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Location in historic Fairmont Hotel is lovely. Great ambience, creative menu. Pasta was freshly-made and delicious. Those who had the risotto special raved, as did the one person who had salmon. When you're looking for a little more upscale place to dine in San Antonio, you can't go wrong here.

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, excellent dinner and atomospher!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our dinner was delicious, and the service was perfect. The prices were very reasonable. Four adults and one child ate for $150 inlcuding gratuity, non alcoholic drinks and an appetizer. The appetizer we ordered (x2) is called- Pulled-To-Order Mozzarella with Sea Salt and Toast. Oh my goodness it is amazing!

Greenville, MS
“2 visits”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had a very nice dinner with another couple in early January and all of the food and service were excellent. My wife and I returned several evenings later and found the food to again excellent with even more enjoyable service. On the second visit we ordered many of the smaller dishes we hadn't tried on the previous trip. My wife normally won't even try beets, but she shared a bite of mine and loved them. Great space near the Riverwalk without the crowds.

• Visited January 2013