Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera
Ranked #30 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The service at the Wyndham garden hotel was outstanding, Aerial went over & beyond the call of duty when I needed her one night of my stay. Not only was her personality beyond outgoing & friendly she went out of her way to help me resolve the bind I was in concerning my plans for the rest of my vacation.

• Stayed June 2014
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed June 15, 2014

called a day early, was handled very well.thru out our stay from the housecleaners to restaurant staff. front desk all the staff. I don't give many excellent reviews, but this staff treated us better than family. one of the housekeepers left me a short thank you note, she could tell by our bibles left out that we were readers of the gospel, her note said always keep GOD 1st, if only more people would put him first. I will tell all I know of the service we received

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tiffany R, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We value our guests and strive to provide every visitor to the Wyndham Garden near La Cantera a fantastic stay. I am very happy we were able to do so for you.
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Omni San Antonio Hotel
#17 of 354 in San Antonio
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,798 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio At The Rim
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Near La Cantera Parkway
Staybridge Suites San Antonio NW near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio Medical Center North

Been to Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera

Property: Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera
Address: 6809 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78249-1127 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Northwest)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
#23 Best Value Hotel in San Antonio
#50 Family Hotel in San Antonio
#50 Romantic Hotel in San Antonio
#63 Business Hotel in San Antonio
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera 3*
Wyndham Garden near La Cantera Parkway is a luxury hotel near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Shops at La Cantera, UTSA Campus, Valero Corporate Headquarters, the Alamo, and many golf courses. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Hotel San Antonio