We travelled from Australia and found this hotel out of the San Antonio CBD next to a huge shopping centre and six flags park. The rooms were very clean and well equipped contrary to another review of this hotel. Clearly we arrived when things were at their best. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The pool was OK although a bit small so go early in the morning. The gym was well equipped. It's a great place to stay at reasonable prices and we used it as a hub for day trips. But the greatest surprise of all was the chef's ability to cook Mexican food beautifully. We had the whole range of tacos from steak to pork to tilapia an excellent fish and they were just fantastic. We even went back for the second night rather than try all the ho hum standard take out places which dot the highways serving fatty food. The food at Four Points was fresh, well cooked and we thought the chefs tacos were one of the wonders of the modern world. The deserts were also excellent. The staff member serving us was friendly and could not have been more helpful. Breakfast was good and very reasonable. Have the Mexican eggs a variety of scrambled eggs which were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden near La Cantera Parkway is a luxury hotel near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Shops at La Cantera, UTSA Campus, Valero Corporate Headquarters, the Alamo, and many golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Hotel San Antonio
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest