“Great service and great food.”

Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera
Ranked #29 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Fairfield, Texas
“Great service and great food.”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Loved the rooms, very clean, confortable and convenient location. Attended a scrap book retreat for the first time at this hotel and had a beautiful experience. Personnel is very courteous and helpful and food was great. Right price and the best food I had in a while in a Hotel. I would definetely go back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
FourPointsSANW, General Manager at Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Four Points San Antonio Northwest on your recent scrapbooking event. And we certainly appreciate your review too.

I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Our hotel team certainly do a great job making sure that our guests not only enjoy clean, comfortable rooms and delicious food from our Sabor restaurant. But they also strive to make sure that our guests enjoy a memorable and pleasant experience!

It was a pleasure hosting your scrapbook retreat. And I hope we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest sometime soon. Thank you so much for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stayed here for my sister's graduation from the air force and it was a great place to rest and relax. The fitness room was great, the pool was so nice and the employees were exceptional. If you stay here you MUST try the tacos on their menu. Andee made the delicious food and he was so nice to come out and see if we were enjoying our meal. We did.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Congratulations on your sister's recent graduation from the Air Force. And thank you so much for choosing the Four Points San Antonio Northwest - we certainly appreciate you staying with us.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed our Chef Andy's delicious and famous Street Tacos that many of our guest have come to enjoy in our hotel's Sabor restuarant.

I hope that we will be able to have you visit us again and be our guest on your next visit to San Antonio.
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed October 18, 2011

The rooms are wonderful and the beds are very comfortable. Great Service, and the food is just out of this world! My friend has her weekend scrapbooking retreats here once a month and there are 20-30 of us that use their conference rooms and we also stay here all weekend. All of the ladies I scrapbook with just love coming here its a great get away!
They have a very comfortable patio with a fireplace, very nice for sitting out in the evening or eating your dinner under the stars.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed September 29, 2011

The rooms were beautiful. Beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous. I'll stay again whenever I visit.

Room Tip: Try the dining room. The chef is great!
  • Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Spring, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I loved this hotel. Service is wonderful. The staff are so friendly.They made me and my family feel at home. I definitely would recommend this hotel. The hotel's location is very convenient. Everything is so close. Six Flags is right across the hotel, the mall and restaurants are less than a mile away. The atmosphere in the hotel is very nice and comfortable. Would definitely be returning.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel when I was visiting some relatives. It was a great choice! The staff was amazing with any needs or questions I had during my stay. The rooms are very comfortable I had no complaints. The back area is really nice to sit and relax, also the bar is awesome as well. Overall i have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My family wanted to see all of the sights in San Antonio. We stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Northwest and had a great time. The hotel patio, pool, lobby, restaraunt and rooms were great. The staff was polite, helpful and always professional. The food in the restaraunt and drinks were delicious. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and this is my favorite. When you come to San Antonio stay at 4 Points Northwest. You will be happy you did!!!!!

Kevin M.