“Awesome sushi and awesome delivery”

Sushi Zushi - Stone Oak
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Zushi - Stone Oak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 4,694 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Cross street: 1604 & Stone Oak
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Ordered a bunch of rolls and had it delivered to our hotel a few days ago. We were skeptical about delivery sushi, but this was top notch. Very fast service and a large menu to choose from, this is a very quality place to dine in, or have it delivered to your door. You can order online too.

1  Thank DwightsDad
There are newer reviews for Sushi Zushi - Stone Oak

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Sushi Zushi has become a part of my weekly schedule. I usually visit at lunch with folks from work, and I have never, ever been disappointed. The variety of sushi is amazing, and everything is always prepared properly. I am especially fond of the rice and chicken dish served at Sushi Zushi because it really enhances the sushi.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant for several years. It is absolutely the best sushi in the stone oak area. It's a bit pricey. My family of four easily picks up a $95-120 check everytime. The Toreado roll is great, the kushiages are delicious, you can't go wrong with the classics (California or Philadelphia Rolls). They have great "Chiles Torreados" if you like a little kick.

Other sushi places have opened up in the Stone Oak area, but this is without a doubt the best sushi place in the area. I have tried all of them.

Highly recommend it.

1  Thank m v
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Ok yes this is Americanized sushi with many combinations and sauces but it's fantastic. The LIR, and Oaklawn are probably our favorites and the tuna tower is a must, it's just awesome. Look for Logan at the bar, My husband and I think he's an awesome bartender!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

It costs a pretty penny to eat here but when it comes to Sushi, ONLY EAT FRESH! Their food is quality and you must pay for quality, but it is worth it... YUMMY! The cucumber salad is oh my gosh too, so good! I treat my self and I bring clients here because in Stone Oak, it is the best Sushi around! Oh ya, GREAT SERVICE TOO!