“"Wild" is Right!”

Wildfish Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfish Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 4,692 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Cross street: Inside Loop 1604 at Huebner Rd.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Huge upscale restaurant. Waitstaff have white tuxedo coats. Our waiter Jake was attentive, prompt, and sincerely apologetic when the kitchen was a little on the slow side on a busy Thursday night. I can honestly say that the crabcakes were the best my wife and I have ever had, and trust me we have tried them all! Crabmeat fried rice and brussel sprouts with bacon and onions (yes we were afraid but Jake suggested) were out of this world! Manager Chris stopped by twice and gave us a carafe of champagne for the slow kitchen-- rarely done, not expected, but very appreciated. Definitely a perfect night, food, atmosphere, and service in every way imaginable.

1  Thank spunkydad
There are newer reviews for Wildfish Seafood Grille

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Celebrated our anniversary here. Great place for seafood lovers. I had the soft shell crab special, and I can say I've never had such delicious crab in all my life. We shared a dessert which was also very tasty and satisfying. Must be good because a current San Antonio Spurs player was dinning there that night as well.

2  Thank Just_A_Bubba_1960
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were not disappointed at all! Requested outdoor seating for my husbands birthday dinner on May 22nd. The food, the service, the ambiance were all fantastic! If I lived closer we would go back again and again. Trip Advisor sent us to this top rated restaurant, even though it was 7 miles from our hotel downtown on the Riverwalk. Worth the drive.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This restaurant is listed on the app Open Table, you must go during Happy Hour to get the best bang for your buck. The have the best Crabmeat Fried Rice I have EVER eaten. The Crab cakes are also the BEST I have ever eaten. And I am a Louisiana girl and picky about my seafood.
Within a month went 2 times and brought others with me the second time. The service was great.

2  Thank jvfloyd07
Reviewed June 13, 2014

First visit to Wildfish was amazing. Parking was a little challenging but once inside the experience was great. Lobster Bisque was just ok but the Grouper and the Crab and Shrimp Chopped Salad were fantastic. Really loved the way that the hostess and server (Al) greeted us by name. We truly felt appreciated and that the staff wanted us to have an enjoyable dining experience. While the food was great, the Banans Foster cake stole the show, especially with the "Happy Birthday" personal touch in chocolate. We'll definitely go back.