“Great food”

Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I stayed at the Westin for two days while on business and ate at Zocca, the restaurant connected to the hotel. I ate here two nights in a row and had breakfast the morning before I left. Their food was outstanding as well as the service. Joeangel was my server the first night, he was very generous and gave absolutley wonderful service. Justin was my server the next evening and he was just as accomadating and very attentive. For breakfast I had the buffet, I have stayed at many hotels and usually always eat at the buffet in the morning and Zucca's buffet was by far the best one I have had in a while.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were travelling with a baby, so we went in for lunch at an off time. We were one of a few patrons present and got fantastic service. The fig and kale salad was one of the best I've ever had. We both got the express lunch which is very reasonably priced and was very tasty. One of my favorite lunches to date.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We enjoyed our experience at Zocca. Our server was outstanding and helpful. There were some unique items on the menu and the stand-by italian fare was very good. They had some very nice outside seating, but we preferred inside because of the heat. Ambiance was nice. We'd go again if we visited San Antonio.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I usually like to spend special events at Zocca. We found that on holidays they will usually offer special brunches. Easter, Mother's & Father's day our our favorite times to spend with family. The location on the riverwalk is beautiful and the free valet is a bonus. The spread at the buffet is over the top. I can't seem to taste it all, but it's worth every bite. Oh, and don't forget to leave a little room for dessert. Plus the staff is always on top of everything. They never forget to fill up my bottomless Mimosa. I always look forward to spending my Sunday's at Zocca.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We did not eat, just went to the bar. The patio seating is next to the river so very pleasant. The inside bar seating is crowded but okay. The staff was accommodating and polite when we returned the frozen margaritas for diet soda...they were awful (bitter and otherwise tasteless). At another time we enjoyed a glass of wine on the patio and that was a nice experience.