“Awesome!”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,883 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My wife and I just got to San Antonio and didn't know where to go for lunch. While walking along Riverwalk - this restaurant (which is part of Westin Hotel) looked like a good place to people watch and have lunch. It was that but also much more. One of the best server's we have ever had came up and recommended what to order, what wine to have with it and then took care of us like we were the King and Queen of England! Oh yea - did I mention the food was fabulous!
Highly recommend. Also, if you want gluten free - all their pasta's can be ordered gluten free

Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you want to try something a little different than the typical steakhouse in the downtown area I highly recommend it. Food was excellent, service was adequate. The atmosphere was very nice and also relatively quiet. You can sit either inside or outside along the riverwalk. Compared to some of the other restaurants in the area I appreciated the slightly quieter atmosphere.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a very pleasant meal at this riverside restaurant, once I could find my way around the river system. Lovely wines , good food and pleasant staff

Reviewed February 22, 2014

On the river level, with a gorgeous view of the Riverwalk. In good weather, the doors to the patio are opened, lending a magical touch to the experience. Excellent service. I had the Arrancini appetizer, which was new to me but I ordered because of an episode of Montalbano on the MHz Network. Very good! Fried rice balls with a cheese center, resting on a sweet red sauce. Really, for me it was enough for a main course. Then I followed that with the Papardelle pasta with lump crabmeat and shaved asparagus. Equally good. Too full for desert and I had to get a "to go" box.

I will definitely return!

2  Thank Ann L
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Breakfast on the river, great lunch, fantastic dinners, bartenders excellent. The Italian fare in the restaurant was advertised to be one of the best in San Antonio, we would have to agree.

1  Thank gr70545