“Thank you Clarissa”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Clarissa for your personalized service. Your patience and extra care given to our children allergy needs made us your fan. We will definitely stay at Westin on our future trips. You are the best chef in San Antonio.

Happy Holidays,

Chhabra Family

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our waitress Jhezzie Rivera did an excellent job serving us. She was always cheerful and helpful with the items on the menu. I would recommend dinning at the Zocca.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were staying at the hotel for my birthday weekend. We decided to eat at the hotel and what a great choice. The Sunday brunch was fabulous. Not to mention, the atmosphere is pretty fabulous to......right next to the river......what a relaxing view. I loved it. We met Eugene Schlaff during our first visit at Zocca's and decided to go back for a second round. If you are hungry....this is the place to go. Waffle, omelets, cereals, fruits, and yogurts...oh my! We will definitely be going back and recommend you to try it too....happy eating.....Rose Marie

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hands down, Best food my wife and I have had in a long time. Not to mention the service is excellent. We took some friends and family to lunch at the Zocca, and they were impressed with the great food and excellent. From the moment they sit you down till the second you get up with a happy full stomach, the Zocca is one fantastic restaurant... Thanks again Gene for another great recommendation.

Mike

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and I got married December 2011 in San Antonio. We went for a stroll on the riverwalk after the wedding and went inside this luxurious restaurant. As soon as I stepped in with my wife with her in her nice dress and myself in my uniform, the head chef at the time Eugene Schlaff immediately welcomed us in. We had pasta, calamari, and an amazing dessert. The food tasted great. The dessert what phenomenal. This restaurant would get 6 stars out of 5 for my review. I also would like to add that the lady at the bar was kind and helpful. I believe her name was Roselyn.