“Beautiful View”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We ate here for lunch one afternoon on the patio. The patio is beautiful and not as busy as further down the riverwalk, so you don't feel like people are wacthing you eat. We both had pasta with each a white garlic cream and red sauce. Both with delicious and the pasta was cooked perfectly. The staff was very attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Decided to go here at last min. Checked on Trip advisor and looked like good ratings. We checked the online menu and tried to check the wine list but not available on-line. We had the local mixed green salads with a fantastic lemon dressing. The chef came out and gave us the recipe!. George was the chef and Raul was our wonderful server. Great service. We got the Margherita pizza which was wonderful. Also the Gnocchi basil dish. Wine prices per bottle were a little high. $32++ on up. Not sure if they had a house wine selection. Maybe a italian house wine would work? Very pleased overall. We dined inside. They have outdoor riverwalk seating. Nice desert menu too. Creme' Brule' and Terra misu. At the Westin Riverwalk

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I recently traveled to San Antonio with my fiance for a mini vacation. We stayed at the Westin Hotel. We arrived on a Friday night and after walking around we decided to end the night at Zocca and have some drinks. Paul V. was our waiter & he was amazing! Unable to decide what to have I ask him to suggest me something and he had the bartender make me his signature drink. Im not sure what he called it but I suggest ANYONE who visits to see him & ask for it. It was delicious! I was very impressed. His service was outstanding. He was very kind and outgoing! At the end of the night he even offered to make us reservations the next night to have dinner. Unfortunetly, we decided to cancel & travel out to see more of SA, but next time it will be a must! Overall- it was a beautiful restuarant with great service!! My next visit to SA, I will make reservations to stay at Westin again just for my expierance with Zocca.

2  Thank Denise P
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We recently spent four nights at the Westin Hotel in San Antonio and discovered Zocca, their gem of a restaurant, right on the River Walk. The food was high quality and freshly prepared, the menu varied and intriguing. We ate two dinners, three breakfasts, and one lunch at Zocca and were not disappointed with any meal. The service was superior; our waiter, Andy Nolasco, and others, went out of their way to make our experience special. The restaurant has atmosphere inside and out and is slightly removed from the intense and noisy crowd scene at the other end of the River Walk which increased its atmosphere. They had a great wine list, too. By the last dinner we got so well known that the assistant chef, Clarissa, came out to talk to us personally. I especially liked eating breakfast in the cool of the morning under an umbrella and looking out on the river lined with shrubs and trees and flowers, watching the boats pass, the birds, and and hearing the waterfall across the way. The prices were reasonable too. We saw singles, families, trendy and older folks, which we are, all enjoying this place. We highly recommend it.

1  Thank eljim
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The atmosphere was beautiful and the server very attentive and personable.

I had the beet salad and it was delicious. The lamb was cooked perfectly and was excellent, the tomato marmalade was reminiscent of my grandmother's chili sauce but with more of a kick. Absolutely amazing with the polenta. My husband had the caprese salad and the mozzerella was notably fresh and so very good. He was very happy with his rigatoni, two very large and flavorful veal meatballs.

Very relaxing, very flavorful. We will go back.

1  Thank Karen B