“Good Food, Nice location”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,619 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
NYC
“Good Food, Nice location”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Had a very good breakfast here. It's located within the hotel but down on the river-walk. If ur on a budget, then skip this place....but it was pretty good.

Los Angeles, California
“Terrible restaurant”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We recently went to Zocca after reviewing the comments on this web page. We arrived and were seated immediately and it went downhill from there. My husband ordered a pasta dish and when the meal came, he tried to eat the noodles which were quite basically stuck together and hard to eat. He had to cut them apart to even put them on his fork. Also, I have never heard of an Italian restaurant service pasta without a spoon. The worst thing was the service. We basically were ignored for most of the meal then we had to beg for the check which took 15 minutes to get. I would never go back to this restaurant again.

Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
“What does anyone see in this place?”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Glass of champagne, really bad, ceasar salad, ok, linguine and clams, awful, pasta with a red sauce, below average. Go someplace else...

Kansas
“Great food, ambience, and service”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We love the San Antonio Riverwalk and this was a new restaurant for us. Since it was located next to our hotel and rated #1 on Trip Advisor, we decided to give it a try. Boy! Are we glad we did!

We had an absolutely excellent waiter – John C. We sat directly by the large open, outside doors which we requested when making the reservation. It was a beautiful evening which made it especially enjoyable.

My husband and I shared the Tomato Caprese Salad which was outstanding and our companions shared the Spinach Salad. Both were ample servings. My husband and the other male had the Veal Scaloppini w/ prosciutto, capers, and lemon butter sauce, which was recommended by a passerby when we were looking at the outside menu. It was fabulous. My friend and I had the Tagliatelle al Granchio w/ Lump Crab which was also superb. We also had a bottle of Sartori Pinot Noir and our friends indulged in the Tiramisu. This all made for a very memorable evening meal at a fabulous restaurant on the Riverwalk. It is also impressive when the manager stops by to see how the meal is progressing.

Since we enjoyed our dinner so much, my husband and I returned the next morning to an excellent breakfast. Since it was a beautiful early October morning, we opted for outside seating and ordered Eggs Benedict which was wonderful. Our waiter was Antonio G. who really made us feel welcome. Keep up the excellent job, Zocca!! We highly recommend Zocca, and can’t wait to return.

• Visited October 2011
Charlotte area, NC
“Lovely Late Lunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I ate at Zocca last week while in San Antonio for business. It was the middle of the afternoon when I was finally able to grab lunch. This place looked relaxed and inviting. It was a nice day and they had ample outdoor seating. There were many other tables already taken and they also had some couches where people were enjoying an afternoon drink. I was seated outside along the Riverwalk. They did inform me that they were on a limited menu due to the time before I was seated. That was fine with me. There was still a fair number of items to choose from. I chose a caprese salad and a pizzetta. Both were excellent. I also had the trio of sorbets/gelatos for dessert. It was amazing. My waiter was extremely attentive. Overall my experience was extremely enjoyable. I would definitely eat there again!

1 Thank Mackenzie77