“Zocca on Riverwalk is FABULOUS!!”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,739 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This is my second year of coming to San Antonio on business. Last year JoJo Rainwater at Zocca's bar served me both dinner and drinks. His pleasant demeanor and attentive service to my tastes brought me back this year. He, Chef Thomas, and Genevieve, all make Zocca the restaurant of choice. Food, wine selection, specialty drinks, and of course desserts, are all superb! JoJo requested Chef Thomas prepare a special dessert for me at the conclusion of my business, and it was as delicious as it was beautiful, in it's presentation- and all prepared fresh. Westin's got it all as far as comfort and location-Zocca and staff make it a 5-star experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,666)

Reviewed August 24, 2011

My girlfriend and I had dinner at Zocca on a Wednesday night and chose to sit outside along the Riverwalk. The setting was picture perfect. The restaurant is located on a quiet part of the river without a lot of the touristy traffic and buzz. Our waiter, Naren, was great and made us feel very welcome and taken care of. We started with the calamari appetizer. It was excellent and the tangerine dipping sauce was very good and a pleasant lighter alternative to standard marinara. I ordered the Chicken pesto pizza, which was incredible and she had the linguine with no chicken. She loved her dish as well and we both took the leftovers home and finished them that same night! As an added bonus Naren even brought us a complimentary chocolate cake dessert which was exquisite. Overall a wonderful experience and I would def reccomend and visit again.

1  Thank rocketsfan007
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I had some drinks late night and the bartenders were very friendly and the resturant had great ambience. I would defiantly go back in a heart beat!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I thought I would eat at Zocco only once, and then try other restaurants along the Riverwalk. I ended up eating at Zocco at least once each day because it was so consistently good. Thanks to Eugene Schlaff, the sous chef, for doing such a great job of providing excellent food. Thanks too to Serbe Belanger for making sure every aspect of the service was outstanding.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Starting with the maitre d', the evening was terrific. He made us feel welcome by accommodating our group though we didn't have reservations. Our server was attentive and quick to meet our every need. The food was, simply put, awesome. Definitely a must visit for us upon a return to San Antonio, and we highly recommend it to all. Do make a reservation to avoid any delays. In cooler weather than mid-summer, sit outside by the river.