This will be the first time I ever write a review for a hotel I stayed at. It is just that this hotel exceeded my expectations so much that I felt I needed to write a review. The hotel was very clean and looked like a couple 4 to 5 star hotels I have stayed at for business trips when you first walk in. We stayed here to go to Fiesta Texas and were pleasantly surprised at the selection for breakfast and dinner. The dinner is more for kids but the kids thought it was the best thing ever. The breakfast had everything you could ask for and it was all hot. The pool was a little chilly for me but the kids did not seem to notice. It was very clean and very nice being indoors. I spent most of my indoor pool time in the jacuzzi which was very nice. Parking in the secured parking garage with cameras gave a little more of a secure feeling than a normal hotel and the car stayed a lot cooler than when parking outdoors. This has been one of the best stays we have had as a family, even topping the Marriotts that we have stayed at. We received a room that faced Fiesta Texas so we got to see the fireworks at night from the park which is not far at all. Staff was as nice as I have seen at any hotel including cleaning staff. The cleaning staff seemed friendlier than most cleaning staff who look down when you usually walk down the hall, they actually smiled and said hi. The ONLY thing I didn't like about staying here was that we received a flier under the door from a local business for lunch/dinner. Now I have stayed in San Antonio numerous times and know that there are a couple of scam artist food places that hit the hotels everyday and place fliers under the doors. The San Antonio hotels seem to have a hard time keeping these people out of their hotels even though they know that there are thousands of complaints against these scam artists. Just make sure anytime you receive food fliers under your door at a hotel, that you look them up online first and make sure there aren't thousands of complaints about them. This particular one has changed their name several times over the last few years because of their scams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Near La Cantera Parkway is located at I-10 and Loop 1604 near the University of Texas at San Antonio, SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. LEED(R) Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, this energy-efficient hotel uses the south Texas sun to offset electricity costs through a 36kW photovoltaic solar energy system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Near La Cantera Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Near La Cantera Parkway
- Drury Inn & Suites Near La Cantera Parkway Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio