Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
1,592 results
All reviewsfree drinksthe riverhot dogsrooftop poolparking garagenachosbreakfast and happy hourevening kickbackbaked potatowafflesmixed drinksfree happy hourtwo room suiteevening snacksalcoholic beveragesfree hot breakfastlight dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2006

Just returned from a three night stay at the Drury Riverwalk. Found most of the reviews here pretty close to the mark.

There were three guys in a two-room suite and we used the SAV rate to book. The suite was nice becuase we didn't have to share a bed. It would also have worked well for a family.

The room was very good. The people were VERY friendly and helpful. Happy hour was busy but can't complain about free. Same with breakfast. The pool isn't the biggest but it was nice (unheated but it was not too bad). Got busy later in the day but less so earlier in the day. The rooms also had a fridge which was nice.

I liked the location (believe that it was the Northwest Part of the Riverwalk - next to the Holiday Inn). Just across the Riverwalk from a restaurant called Mexican Manhatten which had very reasonably priced meals. Had the Chalupas which were just $6.60 - they filled me up and I am about 6-3 240.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
10  Thank TigerHawk
Reviewed April 7, 2006

My daughter and I stayed at the Drury-Riverwalk 3/12/06-03/15/06. The staff was Wonderful. The setting at the Riverwalk was perfect. Breakfast,evening cocktails and snacks were a BIG plus for us. When you walk outside and down a few steps you are on the Riverwalk. I would Highly recommend staying at the Drury. Friendly and Clean, Clean, Clean!!

5  Thank Rooney2
A TripAdvisor Member
Byron, Illinois
Reviewed March 31, 2006

All of the positive comments and reviews that we had read about the Drury Inn & Suites on the Riverwalk were well-deserved and accurate. This was our first time in San Antonio, and I would recommend this hotel without a doubt. The staff was very friendly and helpful; the room was large and soundproof; the complimentary breakfast and "happy hour" were a real bonus; the restaurant in the hotel had great food and service at a reasonable price; and the hotel's location on the Riverwalk was really handy. The hotel's age gave it character, and it was obvious that management stressed cleanliness and maintenance to preserve its attractiveness. I would definitely stay here again.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 24, 2006

What a remarkable hotel! My husband and I along with three children and one nephew stayed at the Drury Inn lasst week. First of all, for a party as large as ours I was worried about having enough room. We stayed in one of the Two Queen Bed Suites with a fold out sofa. It was very comfortable and we even had a very large terrace (balcony) off our room. With the free breakfast, happy hour, snacks and soda fountain, this was an incredible value...we payed $139 for two nights and then the price bumped up to $189 the last night. Considering we would have probably had to pay for two hotel rooms anywhere else and pay for breakfast and snacks, this was an excellent deal!!!

The most impressive part of our stay was the service we experienced. Almost every staff person we encountered from housekeeping to front desk asked us how our stay was going!!! We rode on the elevator with a maintenance man who asked us how everything was with our stay and asked us if we needed anything...same thing with a housekeeper. How they train ALL of their staff to be this customer oriented is a miracle!

Another example of their top notch service was the front desk staff. An employee named Ana went above and beyond what is normally expected of hotel front desk staff. We had ordered Spurs tickets from a broker in San Antonio and were asking directions from Ana. She told us the broker office was pretty far from the hotel and suggested that the broker might deliver the tickets to the hotel. She called the broker number and I expected her to hand the phone to me, but she took care of the whole situation! It was like having a personal assistant! The manager was also very friendly and helpful.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Antonio. I know we will be back again!

13  Thank lsteiner
Reviewed March 8, 2006

Made a reservation (through the hotel) after seeing the great reviews on this site. Traveling with two college daughters on their spring break...As we were attempting to be somewhat budget minded, we had a suite that had a king bed in separate room and a living area with sofabed.....work well for the three nights we were there. Location is great.....breakfast and happy hour make this a bargain at $150/night..(sat. night was a little higher...sun. and mon...lower). Close to all major tourist things in downtown and close to bus stops for further out. Rooms were clean and housekeeping attentive.....business center off lobby was first rate.....front desk staff was outstanding...always very friendly and helpful. The best part,though, is the building itself..A restored oil company building that is a historic landmark...the lobby is lovely...,window treatments reflect the era, etc....a lovely facade from the riverwalk also. Located at a bit quieter area of the Riverwalk...but there was a restaurant directly across from our balcony that had mariachis playing occassionally ...but was delightful....quick access to more restaurants and the restaurant at river level of hotel was very good.....Would definitely stay here again..

10  Thank crony