Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
$180
  • Breakfast included
$62
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
  • Breakfast included
$223
$215
$239
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
$259
$319
HotelQuickly
1,600 results
All reviewsfree drinksthe riverhot dogsrooftop poolparking garagenachosbreakfast and happy hourevening kickbackbaked potatowafflesmixed drinksfree happy hourtwo room suiteevening snacksalcoholic beveragesfree hot breakfastlight dinner
Reviewed May 7, 2009

We stayed two nights at the Drury Inn and Suites and had no complaints. Even though the computer system was down when we arrived, the friendly and helpful staff checked us in as quickly as possible. We arrived before check in time, but they quickly accomodated us in a room while we had some soda and popcorn in the dining area, which is right off of the main desk.

Our room was a terrace suite facing the river. It was very quiet and it was nice to be able to look down on the river. We were on the 5th floor and the terraces are kind of boxed in so the view is not that great unless you are standing and looking over the rail at the riverwalk area. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the room. It was very clean. The breakfast in the morning and snacks in the afternoon are typical Drury Inn fare, but it certainly helps to be able to take the kids down there for a quick breakfast and snack before you head out.

There were no problems with parking, although the garage may be a bit small for someone with a huge SUV or truck. We have an average size car and had no problems either finding a space or fitting into it. It is not valet only, as some of the other reviewers have suggested. It is a self park lot.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Dallas_Traveler3
Reviewed May 4, 2009

Based on the recommendations of Trip Advisor posting and a really good rate through "visit San Antonio", we stayed at the Drury Inn on the Riverwalk. Riverwalk wise, this is a great location. Loved being able to walk right out of our hotel to the walk. Our room was very comfortable. We stayed on the third floor. We heard some street noise but it didn't interfer with our sleep. On the third floor we were in the middle in room 313. I think the lower numbered rooms were more towards the street. I was first concerned about our room location because it was right off the elevator. I asked if there was another non-smoking room available but to no avail. I was very happy that we heard no noise from the elevator area! This is an old building with thick walls and the room design probably helpled. Also our room looked out on the riverwalk which was nice. Our room had a little refrig and microwave. My son loved the free popcorn and beverage in the afternoon. I enjoyed the free adult beverage one afternoon. Again my son loved the 'make your own waffle' in the morning breakfast. Breakfast is included in the price. The staff was very helpful. There is a restaurant on the riverwalk level but we did not eat there. On the roof is the pool and the jacuzzi. Small but enjoyable with a great skyline view. For those of you who are fitness buffs, the exercise room looked like a closet up on the pool level. We did our exercising by walking the beautiful Riverwalk and missions. The business center is on the main floor and was very easy to use. You need your key card to enter the hotel, enter the business center, and enter the pool level.
The only reason I didn't give this hotel five stars for location was because of street level. San Antonio is now the second largest city in Texas and with that come some interesting characters on the street. Just around one corner that we seem to frequently walk there were empty stores and many bus stops. We saw a few people I thought were drunk. We never had any problems. Once we were past this block the neighborhood looked much nicer.
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.
One note: there is building going on next store to the hotel. If you think this will be a problem for you let the hotel know.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank HawkSJU82
Reviewed May 3, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The entire staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The location was great , rooms clean and our 7 year old son couldn't wait until 3pm when he could get his popcorn and drinks. I look forward to staying here again!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank amiga1109
Reviewed April 27, 2009

My sister and I stayed at Drury Inn & Suites April 16 - 20, and loved the hotel. The location was great, and we could walk to the Alamo & mall, La Villita and Market areas, as well as King William District (we love to walk and sightsee along the way). The hotel staff were very friendly, always greeted us and were sincerely pleasant and helpful. The amenities were nice, good breakfast, complimentary happy hour drinks and snacks, popcorn and drinks in lobby. We had a 2-room suite, which was very clean and comfortable. Very convenient location to fun places on the Riverwalk. We had no negative issues whatsoever, and would stay here again on any subsequent trips to San Antonio. What a beautiful city and nice people everywhere! You gotta try the guacamole at Boudro's, and we loved Rosarios!

Stayed: April 2009
1  Thank AnnPitt
Reviewed April 26, 2009

Booked this hotel after reading rave reviews. Booked what I thought was a Queen Suite for 2 adults and 3 kids. Got there and the room was actually a Queen Deluxe room with two beds. Very upset considering I had called to make sure we would have enough room and was told the room slept six maximum. This room did have a "river view" but was above the trees and they are all you see. We were upgraded to a suite (what I thought I reserved anyway) after expressing concern about my reservation. The view was a wall next door, but was fairly roomy and comfortable. Toilet nearly overflowed last day, but these things do happen. Things worked out okay, but this was just not the experience I had hoped for.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family