Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
$180
  • Breakfast included
$62
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
  • Breakfast included
$223
$215
$239
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
$259
Hyatt.com
$319
HotelQuickly
1,600 results
All reviewsfree drinksthe riverhot dogsrooftop poolparking garagenachosbreakfast and happy hourevening kickbackbaked potatowafflesmixed drinksfree happy hourtwo room suiteevening snacksalcoholic beveragesfree hot breakfastlight dinner
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night and we didnt want to leave. The hotel staff, all of them were very friendly and helpful, especially the maintence man, i wish i would have gotten his name, he gave us directions and suggestions to several places in the city. The staff went way beyond their expectations to make our stay nice. The room was nice, clean comfortable beds and an appealing architectual look. The hotels location to the riverwalk is one of the better spots out of all the other hotels I saw there. The price of this hotel was very good because of all the extras you get, the breakfast was better than what you could get at a restaurant plus at night the kickback was comparable to a light dinner which was a big money saver.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hotel was clean, large rooms, friendly staff. We did not take advantage of their food/drink offerings but looked fine. Proximity to the river walk is fantastic. Just outside the door. Pleased and would definitely stay here again. Beds were also comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel caters to families with kids. Luckily my husband and I brought out granddaughter after booking the hotel. The pool is great, the breakfast is eggs sausage biscuits and gravy plus you can make waffles. There are also bagels and cereal. The kickback happy hour has good only kids really like. I hated it but it was free and the granddaughter loved it. We ended up eating mostly at the hotel because of it. If you don't have kids, you need the three alcoholic drinks that are included to survive all the kids and then will go to the bar In the bottom of the hotel. I would have given the hotel a poorer rating if I wasn't traveling with a kid.

The rooms are nice clean and we had a gray view of the river from our room. The walls are thin and I got tired of hearing the kids shows and music through the walls when I was trying to sleep in.

The location is great for seeing the river walk too.

I would stay at this hotel only if traveling with kids and gave it. Four because of that. If I was traveling without kids it would be a three.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank mmccauley2006
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Has a great breakfast buffet and and appetizers at night. You essentially will only have to only pay for lunch. The rooms are kind of old looking, but clean. We went on a weeknight so for lunch there were a lot of happy hour places 3-7.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lacey V
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice clean rooms with very comfy beds. The evening kickback was more than I expected - lots of food and plenty of seating. The free sodas in the lobby are a nice plus in the Texas heat. I liked having my car in the garage - such easy access. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: July 2014