We really love this hotel. It is in the middle of everything 5 blocks from the Alamo and rivercenter mall 5 blocks for the market square.
The room is nice and spacious, very clean, nice view of the Riverwalk very quite. Easy access to the river walk right downstairs. The kick back food was great more than what were expecting a lot of food.. The staff was awesome. The price was just right for the drury inn hotel was very reasonable. We are going back on April 24 thru 27 for fiesta and our anniversary. We always stayed at The Embassy Suites river-walk for $75.00 more a night what a waste of money. This was way better and it's 2 blocks from the hotel. Parking is only $16.00 a night other hotels $27.00. Free
Wireless Internet others charge. Cvs drugstore right down street. There is mexican restaurant called Blancos the food was great and they deliver. Again awesome stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk features comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and plenty of meeting space for business events. It is located on the San Antonio River with countless restaurants and shops within scenic walking distance. This historically renovated hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites Riverwalk
- Drury Inn Riverwalk
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio