we stayed in a King Suite,room 625. It had a lot of room. The bedroom window faced the the Riverwalk. Take the elevator to the L floor and you are on the River Walk. Perfect Hotel Location
Very friendly staff. Everyone.
The breakfast was interesting. Wish they had more fresh fruit. we were here during Spring Break , children were here. During these busy times, more waffle makers could be helpful.
We only went to Kickback, 2x. We went out to eat most nights or brought food to our room. We saw many people. Again, thanks for the carrots and celery. The food was just too not for a dieter.
We enjoyed the Drury Inn. did have a car for 3 days. Garage was next to the Inn.
This is a great place to stay. Clean. They have laundry for the guests on the 7th floor. There is a charge.
Location is perfect for all the sites.
Thanks for arranging a taxi for us when we left. We visited 3/24-2/29
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk features comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and plenty of meeting space for business events. It is located on the San Antonio River with countless restaurants and shops within scenic walking distance. This historically renovated hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites Riverwalk
- Drury Inn Riverwalk
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio