We stayed here in early February, 2013. Fantastic location right on the Riverwalk! We walked to everything we wanted to see in San Antonio except the Natural Bridge Caverns (of course). We had a nice room with a balcony overlooking the Riverwalk. Enjoyed the breakfasts and "dinners" most days. But with so many eateries in San Antonio, we had to venture out some days.
Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Self-parking was very convenient. My wife enjoyed the rooftop swimming pool. The weather was beautiful... we have no complaints what-so-ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk features comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and plenty of meeting space for business events. It is located on the San Antonio River with countless restaurants and shops within scenic walking distance. This historically renovated hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Riverwalk
- Drury Inn & Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn Riverwalk
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn San Antonio