Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
$144
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$139
$199
$332
$257
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$190
$161
$249
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $347/night.

$269
Hyatt.com
1,611 results
All reviewsfree drinksthe riverhot dogsrooftop poolparking garagenachosbreakfast and happy hourwafflesevening kickbackbaked potatomixed drinksfree happy hourtwo room suiteevening snacksalcoholic beveragesfree hot breakfastlight dinner
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed in December 2012 for a "Girl's Night Out" on the San Antonio Riverwalk. Our room was perfect for 4 and had a second room with a couch and television to hang out in. The free appetizers and drinks in the evening were not great but hey they were free! You are limited to three cocktails per person. Very close to all the nightlife!! Had a great time and will be back this month for my daughter's birthday with 6 teenage girls!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was our first experience with the Drury hotel chain and a good experience at that. Clean rooms, plenty of extras and a very accommodating staff. Free extras include a hot breakfast daily (get there early in the morning if you want a seat), WiFi, Kickback snacks at 5:30 (could be a meal if you like macaroni and cheese , chicken wings and hot dogs), and three alcoholic beverages from 5:30 to 7:00. What made this location great was that it was right on the Riverwalk. We could walk out the bottom door of the hotel and not have to cross any streets. I would recommend paying the extra $10 a night for a room with balcony overlooking the Riverwalk.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Steve F
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We brought my 91 year old Grandmother to this hotel. There were 4 of us girls so we wanted two rooms with a door between and a balcony view. I called ahead and asked if they had adjoining rooms and they said yes. I went online and booked two adjoining rooms with a balcony view. When we arrived we were told by the manager that the rooms were not called adjoining but connected. She said "we'll, you are not familiar with the hotel industry and probably don't know that is called a connected room." I am aware what they are called....look it up in the dictionary. She said that adjoining rooms could mean across the hall from each other. NOT! I was not happy when she said there were NO connecting rooms available. We had to be next to each other. Ok, fine. We get upstairs and there is a door in my room going to another room not belonging to my Grandmother and I never heard anyone in that room. Aside from that experience, it was a nice hotel, clean, on the river walk, they have a nice breakfast included and enough food in the evening that we didn't even have to go to dinner. The beds were VERY comfortable and the rooms very quiet. I would stay again but know now that I have to be very specific with the definition of adjoining because it doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Patti T
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Clean. Friendly staff. Clean. Free Wifi. Comfortable beds. Clean. Easy access to and from the riverwalk. Secure. Great breakfast buffet with many choices. Each evening at 5:30pm they have a free "Kick Back" buffet and up to three alcoholic drinks per adult. Yeah! Parking garage on site. Texas Land and Cattle Restaurant & Bar downstairs at the riverwalk level. We had a really good view of downtown from our window (6th floor). On the top floor, they have a heated (in winter) pool with a jaccuzi seating area that you can swim into on one end. We will be staying here the next time we return to San Antonio, as the Drury is an excellent value at a perfect location!

Room Tip: Parking garage ends at the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had a hard time choosing a hotel that was on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. The hotels on the river itself were quite a bit more expensive than ones just a block or so off the river. Was it worth to be on the river? Could we even see the river from our room window or balcony? Would the balcony be big enough to actually have two chairs on it, would it be noisy? I spent a lot of time poring over such info and I was still confused and undecided. Then I read about the Drury hotels in SA; and just picked this one because of their "Kickback" program and advertised rates.

Upon entry to the parking area, there will be a employee there (at least during the evening hours) that will direct you to park near the door and go in and register. We decided to get our luggage out then and there, and get a luggage cart. Much easier. Registration was easy and quick and efficient. They gave us a map of the area and explained our "Kickback" option.

The parking garage is convenient, but I cannot remember for the life of me if there is a parking fee, but I do not believe there is. Lobby is very pretty and large. Front doors are locked and you need a key to get in; side doors are open until a certain time I do believe. This is where you will find the "Kickback" option-bar, pop, juice, breakfast and evening foods. The food is enough to fill you up so you do not have to purchase a meal at a restaurant; however, the quality is so-so. Hot dogs, spaghetti and meatballs, tacos, salad bar (limited), mac-n-cheese for the evening choices and I do not think they change the items out much. The bar has beer, wine and a couple of mixed drinks. I asked for 3 different drinks before I picked one out that they provide! Again nice option, but certainly is lacking in quality, IMHO! What they do have is OK, but don't expect restaurant quality food items. Breakfast was good, basic options, but you can fill yourself up so no meal will be needed when out and about. Seating is difficult, this is a very popular hotel and option, so you will sit with strangers but that is part of the fun.

Our room was great! We had a separate bedroom with a queen bed, dresser, TV, nightstands and a large closet with plenty of hangars, a luggage rack and a built in seat in the room. Bathroom was between the living room and bedroom. Nice bathroom but very small. Towels are very nice.

Living room had a desk with chair, full size sleeper sofa, recliner and extra chair, end tables, lamps, and a coffee table. TV armoire with hidden frig and microwave. We had a balcony room that overlooked the river, though you had to lean over the railing to see it. 4 chairs and one small table on the balcony, which was very nice. Very nice view of trees and other landscaping could be seen if you placed your chairs up to the railing. Worth it in my opinion. It was very quiet in the early morning, and we enjoyed having coffee out there, watching the people go by on the Riverwalk, listening to the birds in the trees. Everything worked very well, except the frig-it was not very cold. Very clean, except carpeting sure could use a deep cleaning, however.

Check out smooth and efficient. They allow you to stay until noon if you request it and we did. Heck, they even offered to let us stay longer, but we did not need to do that. They also let you make a limited number of long distance phone calls from your room.

I would stay here again and plan too one day, and will come at Christmas. I want to see all of those lights hanging from trees, turned on. They do so only at Christmas!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple