I had actually reserved a room at another hotel but when we got into town our 4 wheel drive truck would not fit in the parking garage (which costs an extra $20 a day). So, we happened upon the Hyatt Place.
I was pleasantly surprised to learn there was not an additional fee for parking and there was easy access in and out of the lot.
The staff was extremely friendly and quickly accomodated our need for a room. Since my husband and I were traveling with our two teenage boys, we were quite pleased with the oversize room, sitting area and refridgerator.
The hotel is not exactly on the riverwalk but it is just a short little walk away and we made the trip several times during our stay.
Overall, a great value and I would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splitty, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio