What a nice hotel! I got our room through Priceline - Got a killer rate too. Rooms were very nice and spacious. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, especially with directions. I usually don't sleep well in hotels, but The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The sidewalk out the back door was a convenient way to get to the Riverwalk. We got so lucky getting into this hotel, sometimes its hard to guess where to stay when you aren't familiar with the city. The free parking and free internet access were nice perks as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio