I just returned from a great visit to SA .After reading some of the reviews I was a little concerned about the location of the hotel,however it turned out to be perfect for us.The hotel is in the quiet part of the riverwalk only one short block north of the historic King William District which is amazingly beautiful.Gorgeous homes,beautiful yards,flowers,restaurants,scenery and a nice walk beside the river with numerous ducks,birds and other wildlife..If you prefer bigger crowds just walk three blocks north along the river and you will be in the major busier part of the riverwalk.
The hotel has a great management team.and superb staff.The management works from early morning to late at night to insure everything is running smoothly.The continental breakfest is good and they have a complete menu if you desire something additional.The rooms are suites with a 42" plasma HD TV.Very nice heated pool,free parking ,free WiFi,nice views.Also a very safe area.I found the hotel to be better than most 4 star hotels.The big difference is that 4 star hotels would have an additional charge for many of the amenities provided by Hyatt Place.If you enjoy great scenery,walking,and a nice hotel experience this is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio