Stayed at the Hyatt for two weeks. My room was only surfaced cleaned the two weeks I was there. My room was street side and the buses woke me every morning at 5:00 AM, The continental breakfast was average at best. The staff acted as if we were more an imposition then guests. The only good thing about the hotel was it is close the renowned River Walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio