The room was clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet. I can't ask much more than that. There was a separate sitting area with a couch and a bar area with a sink and a mirror over by the refrigerator. There are outlets there so you have two places to get ready in the morning.
The location was good because it was a short walk to all the popular places on the riverwalk and we loved walking there so much more than driving.
Breakfast was good.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio