Quiet hotel located 2 blocks from main Riverwalk boat stops, its back door opens to restful areas directly on the river. Each day's hot cooked breakfast was varied, and included with the daily stay. Complimentary self-parking, but if you're coming from the Airport, catch the Route 5 bus ($1.20 fare) and you're let off a block from hotel. Inside hotel, every employee was very courteous and helpful. Our room was a spacious suite (king bed, sofas, desk, kitchenette)overlooking the river. Only downside was that the bathroom door was a tight fit, but the vanity is decent size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio