We just stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting San Antonio. We were welcomed by a fantastic staff member upon arrival who willingly accommodated our early check- in on a rainy day. Every staff member we encountered throughout our stay was friendly and helpful in assisting us to navigate the city based on our individual needs. It is on the riverwalk but not right in the hub of the riverwalk. Staying in this location might not be optimal if you wanted to be right in the middle of all the activity, but if you were looking for a peaceful but beautiful location right outside the building, this would suit your needs. it is a very short walk to the Tower of the Americas. The walk was not far to the hub where all the restaurants were on the riverwalk. The cost was reasonable and the continental breakfast surpassed our expectations. The fruit was fresh on the breakfast bar and there were many choices and a variety of foods to select from on the two mornings we were there. For the price we paid, we were pleased with our experience from beginning to end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio