We arrived after dark, but decided to walk along the riverwalk to the market place to eat. It was an easy walk and felt very safe. The hotel is clean, rooms are spacious - like every other Hyatt Place I've stayed. Bathroom is very small, but there is a lot of counter space and closet space. There is a L-sofa with a TV that swivels to either the bed area or living area. There is a wet bar with coffee maker, small refrigerator, and sink. There is a work space with lighting and a nice desk. I like Hyatt Place, and like that they have a nice breakfast with fruit, open faced bagel sandwiches with eggs that are served hot, cereals, toast, pastries. There is more than enough food for a variety of appetites. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio